Terms and conditions
Meals and special requests
- The menus for all meals are pre-set.
- Jain Trip reserves the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. If the client does not avail the meals (as offered in the menu) for any reason attributable to the client, then no claim can be made for the unutilized meal against Jain Trip.
- Jain Trip entertains the requests for special meals/room allocations only when the client gives such requests in writing. Jain Trip will take all necessary steps to ensure that these special requests are honored. However, if due to any circumstance, these requests are not honored, Jain Trip would not be liable for any claim by the client.
- Hotels are handpicked by Jain Trip keeping in mind the ultimate comfort of the guests. The hotels selected are usually the best in their respective categories and are selected on the basis of strong internal assessment.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours; check out time is 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Jain Trip will not be held liable for any inconvenience or discomfort caused to the client due to the insufficient services provided at the hotel. Jain Trip acts as an agent between the client and the hotel and will under no circumstance be held responsible for inadequate services provided by the hotel.
- The client will be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of the client (willfull/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused will be as determined by the concerned hotel. Jain Trip will not intervene in the same in any way.
- Jain Trip takes all reasonable steps at the time of finalizing the itinerary for the client to ensure that the itinerary is as per the convenience and comfort of the client. However, if Jain Trip feels the change in the itinerary is necessary, then Jain Trip has the right to change accordingly with/without informing client. In the event of a change in the itinerary, Jain Trip shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss that a client might suffer consequent to such a change.
- Jain Trip reserves the right to claim any additional expenses because of delays/changes in the itinerary, caused by any reason whatsoever.
- Jain Trip reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of clients, Jain Trip will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the other services will remain the same.
- On the domestic tours, air-conditioned/air-cooled non air-conditioned vehicles are used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing tours. There are no seat numbers allocated and the clients shall follow instructions of the Tour Manager in this regard.
- Please note that air-conditioner will not work in high hills.
- SIC indicates Seat In Coach and is not Private.
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- In case the client is carrying any valuable personal good, it is advisable not to leave it behind at the time of disembarking/ leaving the coach. Jain Trip will not be held responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and personal goods are at all times and in all circumstances, the responsibility of the client.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle during travel because of the actions of the client (willful/negligent), shall be payable by the client and Jain Trip will, in no manner whatsoever, be liable for the same.
- The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
- Jain Trip do hereby declare that they have no role whatsoever in the assessment of a visa application, which is the sole prerogative of the Government /Immigration Department. Therefore, Jain Trip will in any manner not be liable or responsible for any delay in the processing or rejection of any visa applications.
- Issuance and approval of a visa is solely regulated by Immigration and governed by their rules and regulations that may be amended from time to time.
- Visa fees are non refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Jain Trip shall not be liable in the case of any change in the date of travel not being communicated to us.
- The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Immigration Authorities and it is final. In case of rejection of visa application, the applicant will be informed of such, no correspondence will be entertained, no visa fees will be refunded and no reasons will be required to be given. It is understood that whenever the processing of the visa application is prevented, delayed, restricted or interfered with for any reasons whatsoever by Immigration Authorities to process Guest visa application, then Jain Trip shall not be liable to any Guest for any loss or damage which may be suffered as result of such causes and Jain Trip shall be discharged of all its obligations hereunder.
- Jain Trip shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the Guest may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving the visa. The visa is valid as per the Government of Issuing authorities’ rules and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa must be availed within its period of validity. Jain Trip will not be liable to a guest for any changes or cancellations to government regulations that should result in a Guest not being able to travel to or enter the Country.
- Jain Trip reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all Guests availing themselves of this facility shall be bound by the same.
- Guest are requested to check the correctness of your visa and in case of any discrepancy bring to our notice immediately.
- Guest is advised to carefully go through the “Note” printed on your visa for “validity of permit” and “duration of stay”.
- 96 Hrs/14 days visas are valid only for a period of 14 days from the date of issue so please check the validity of your visa.
- Guest expressly declares that they have read and understand these terms & conditions and that they are in compliance thereof.
Accommodation for child below 12 years of age
- A child below 12 years of age who is booked by paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel.
- In case the client makes any changes in their accommodation, then Jain Trip shall not refund or pay compensation in any manner whatsoever. The client would also be liable to pay any additional sum that is required to be paid consequent to the previously mentioned changes made in the accommodation.
Inclusion in tour price
- Accommodation will be provided at the hotels mentioned or in similar range hotels.
- Services of Jain Trip Tour Managers or local representatives will be available as per the itinerary.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing tours and surface transportation will be available as mentioned in the itinerary.
Exclusion in tour price
- Porter service at hotels, airport and railway station, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not part of the group menus are not included.
- Rates are subject to change in any case of any increase in hotel taxes, ROE, transport rates, government taxes & entrance fees.
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same even after getting confirmation from Jain Trip.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Include” section are not included in the price
Transfer from one tour to another
- A transfer from one tour to another prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation of the original tour and would attract the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking will have to be made at the available rates.
- Refunds if any for amendments and / or cancellation will be paid directly to the client for booking made directly with Jain Trip.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
- Jain Trip is engaged in the business of organizing travel and holidays and does not control or operate any airline, neither own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service mentioned in this brochure.
- Jain Trip shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are the Jain Trip’s independent contractors.
- Jain Trip shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency in service provided by agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, and/or any act or actions of co-travelers, co-passengers which may result in injury, damage to the life/limb or property of the client or interfere with enjoying or availing the services to be provided on the domestic tour.
CONDITIONS OF PASSAGE
- The aforesaid conditions are applicable to every client of Jain Trip who books a domestic tour.
- In the event of group size below 10 adults, there will be no tour manager/ escort accompanying the tour
HEALTH AND INSURANCE
- It shall be the duty of the client to inform Jain Trip in case the client has any medical history that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the domestic tour and wherein the interest of the group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected.
- Jain Trip reserves the right to ask the client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, Jain Trip shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund the money.
- The tour cost does not include the costs towards the insurance premium. Hence, it is advisable that the clients get insurance cover at their own costs.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before the culmination of the tour. Please note that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of Jain Trip at the appointed place on the given date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre-tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under the offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre – tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- Jain Trip reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the outbound tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and Jain Trip shall be under no liability to any such person.
In the event of Jain Trip exercising its rights to amend or alter any tour or holiday advertised in their site/ itinerary after such tour or holiday has been booked, the client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or to accept any alternative tour or holiday, which Jain Trip may offer
- In both the above cases, the client shall not be entitled to Jain Trip and Jain Trip shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund. In the event that Jain Trip is unable to conduct a particular tour, Jain Trip shall at its own discretion, refund the amount of the cost of the said tour to the client (after deducting the actual expenses incurred by Jain Trip on clients’ booking and on other overheads as applicable from case to case) without any interest on the same. The client will not be entitled to make any grievance thereafter in respect of the same.
- Jain Trip shall, in no circumstances whatsoever, be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of any independent contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the airlines / coach / train
- Overbooking of seats by the airline.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or change of route.
- If in the event that the client is booked on a particular airline and the said flight is over booked/cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight, the client shall not hold Jain Trip responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against Jain Trip for refund or compensation.
Jain Trip shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the client due to reasons beyond the control of Jain Trip (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
LAW & JURISDICTION
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by Jain Trip and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Hyderabad, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI/Govt. of India